We believe that successful people make successful businesses, which is why we make every effort to provide our employees with an environment in which they can excel. Our professionals are integral in defining our business – delivering results to our clients and driving our company to success. We make it our job to treat them well.
At Yutz-Merkle Insurance Agency, we recognize the importance of our employees’ health and wellness. We are committed to providing a high quality, competitive employee benefit program which is designed to address our employees’ benefit needs. Our benefit package is regularly reviewed and modified to ensure we offer those benefits most valuable to both the employee and their family.
Current Job Openings
Licensed Personal Lines Insurance Agent
Yutz-Merkle Insurance Agency of Stroudsburg, PA is seeking an experienced and Licensed Personal Lines Agent to join our growing team! We are constantly growing and our current customer base covers PA, NJ, MD & NY. The right candidate is organized and has an attention to detail. We are seeking a passionate, self-driven, customer relations and sales person with a desire to make a difference in people’s lives.
As a Licensed Personal Lines Insurance Agent you will have the opportunity to tend to our current clients and provide the proper protection for the people of our community. As a full-time agent you will help and be working with individuals, families, and small businesses.
Licensed Personal Lines Insurance Agent Responsibilities:
- Active customer contact
- Developing coverage programs
- Preparing and reviewing quotes and rounding customer accounts
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Follow up with customers to assure satisfaction, respond to queries, solicit further sales, and solve or refer problems
- Foster strong relationships with our customers to maintain a high level of client retention and product loyalty
- Presents and explains insurance policy options based upon prospective client needs and their personal goals
- Responds to all inquiries, cancellation requests, and sales requests within specified timeframe
Licensed Personal Lines Insurance Agent Requirements :
- Follow through and exceed current and prospective client expectations.
- Works well with other employees and is a team player with a positive attitude.
- Currently possess a property & casualty insurance license
- Ability to obtain or possess an active Life & Health Insurance license
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations
- Previous work experience in sales, marketing, promotions or telemarketing
Licensed Personal Lines Insurance Agent Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Paid continuing education
- Support for advanced industry designations
- Strong career development program
- Health Insurance (including dental and vision)
- Reimbursement for approved expenses
- Paid vacation time
- Paid licensing fees